Business Coder:Build History
From Melissa Data Wiki
Released December 2017
- New Features
- Melissa Enterprise Key (MEK) input now available
- Input a Business Coder generated unique id to get the same business back
- Available in both REST and JSON
- ReturnDominantBusiness now defaults to Yes
- Change to ReturnDominantBusiness:No for original behavior
- New Business Suggestions field now available
- Returns list of possible businesses, if input is only given a company name
- Return Dominant Business needs to be set to ‘No’
- Must add option ‘EnableSuggestions:true’ for suggestions to show
- ‘TotalSuggestions’ field now adding, indicating the number of suggestions in the Suggestions array
- Max number of suggestions is 500
- Phone appends will now only append if the phone input is blank
- Company output is now limited to 50 characters
- Fixed issue with certain characters not handled correctly
Released July 2017
- New Feature
- Contact Phone – Phone numbers for Contacts
- Contact Emails now return data
- MEK – Melissa Enterprise Keys; unique keys for each individual business.
- EIN is now populated by GrpBusinessCodes column
Released January 2017
- New Feature
- Contacts – Now able to return the Name, Title, Gender of each employee for a particular business.
- New Option
- MaxContacts – Able to dictate up to how many employees contact information we will return.
- New Default Output
- TotalContacts – Shows how many contacts we have in our databases for a particular business.
Released March 2016
- Initial Release