|Release Date||April 2012|
|Supported Platform||Microsoft Windows, Linux, Solaris SPARC, HP-UX, AIX|
|Supported Language||Visual Basic, C++, C|
Addres Object is part of Melissa Data's Data Quality Suite.
Email Object allows your Web sites and custom applications to update email addresses in your database files while verifying and correcting misspelled domain names.
- Data Quality Suite Quick Start Guide
- Address Object Reference Guide
- Supported Platform Matrix
- API Capabilities
Released April 2012
- Functionality Changes
- Fixed a bug that caused most CRMA addresses not to be marked as CRMA.
- Changed the AddressKey formats for non-USPS (AS03) addresses. They can now contain 'A', 'B', or 'C' instead of 'X'.
- Data Quality Suite Global Changes
- Code Signing Updated.
- The code singing certificates have been updated for all our of our libraries.
- HP-UX Itanium Removed.
- Melissa Data is discontinuing support for HP-UX Itanium builds. They will no longer be included with the DQSuite.
- Dual Layer DVD
- The Data Quality Suite DVD is now using a dual layer DVD instead of a single layer DVD. We do not anticipate any issues with this change as most if not all DVD players should support both single and dual layer formats.