|Global Email Navigation|
Welcome to the Melissa Data Global Email Service. Validate and parse email addresses, correct common typographical errors, and standardize email addresses. Features real-time email mailbox verification which removes up to 95% of bad emails.
|Service Availability||Recommended Timeout||HTTPS||Batch||Protocols||Token Server||Multithreading||Recommended Threads|
|99.99%||13s||Yes||Yes, up to 100 Records per Request||SOAP,REST,XML,JSON,SSIS||YES||YES||5|
|Unicode Detection||Valid||Accept All||Unknown||Invalid||Unknown||Tech Support||Syntax||Domain||Mailbox||DNS A||DNS MX||B2B Domains||B2C Domains||Spam Trap Detection||Block List||Role or Disposable||Typo Correction||Illegal Character|
Global Email validates your email address information and will allow your Web sites and custom applications to update email addresses in your database files while verifying and correcting misspelled domain names.
You can use Global Email to:
- Verify and correct syntax errors in an address, checking for illegal characters and extra “@” characters.
- Verify and correct top-level domain names.
- Check for and correct, misspelled domain names.
- Check for and correct, domains that have changed.
- Standardize casing in email addresses.
- Perform Realtime Mailbox Validation
- Sender Blacklist Caution
You can validate quickly using our database, or if speed is not as important, you can validate realtime.
Global Email Real time Mailbox Validation has the ability to detect:
- The email account (the inbox) does not exist at the given domain.
- The email address format is incorrect.
- If mailbox exists on mail server.
- Invalid, bad email
- Pending Mailbox
- MX Server Error
- The email address is associated with a domain that doesn't exist.
- Unknown or catchall domains
- Disposable domains/Spamtrap domain, Email address is disposable and the Inbox will self-destruct.
- Role-based emails
- Valid email address