1. Begin by navigating to Settings in the top ribbon. To do this, click Sales along the top, then click Settings in the menu that drops down.
2. Click Solutions in the Customization category.
3. Click the MDPersonatorPlugin under Display Name.
4. Click Configuration in the solution pane located on the left side of the window.
5. Then enter your License Key into the License field
6. Select which actions that you want to perform.
7. Select your desired options for the Check action.
8. Select your desired options for the Verify and Append actions.
9. Select your desired output options.
10. Select your desired Dynamics CRM options.
11. Click Save All Settings to save these configurations. This completes the configuration.