From Melissa Data Wiki
See individual product pages' documentation or Result codes for a complete description of their respective capabilities.
- Validate, standardize, and correct addresses for over 240 countries and territories
- Transliterate addresses to native character sets and/or Latin
- Append geocodes (latitude / longitude coordinates) for 40 countries
Domestic US and Canada
Standardize and Correct
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Append Geo-coordinates
- Correlate the above data types, E.G. Do they actually belong together?
- Check to see if a Name or associated Company has moved to a new address.
- If a record is verified or data sources may be able to append missing data (fill in the blanks.)
- Demographic data, if available for the record, can be appended (date of birth, household income, length of residence, etc.)
- Check to see if a Name or associated Company has moved to a new address
- Result Codes: The quality and errors associated with each record; appended to each record.
- General Processing Summary: Details of processed job.
- Processing Results Summary: Summary table and charts of each action performed.
- Result Code Summary: Table of total counts for each possible output action.
- Credit Cost Details: List of credits charged for various categories.