Listware Online:Global Email
You must first upload the file you want to cleanse and enrich.
Then select the data quality service you want to use.
By default, the File Name, File Size, Header presence, and Record Count are displayed at the top of this page.
Review and Map the Input Columns
- Match the input columns with the correct data type. The service will try to match the columns automatically, but you may need to do some fine tuning.
Check the boxes next to your desired output columns
- Mailbox Name
- The mailbox or user name portion of the email address (All characters preceding the "@" character).
- With an example email of "firstname.lastname@example.org" the mailbox name would be "sample".
- Domain Name
- The domain name portion of the email address (All characters between the "@" and "." characters).
- With an example email of "email@example.com" the domain name would be "melissa".
- Top Level Domain
- The description associated with the top-level domain name of the email address.
- Top Level Domain Name
- The top level domain name portion of the email address (All characters after the ".").
- With an example email of "firstname.lastname@example.org" the top level domain name would be "com".
This section displays your selected options and columns.
Create Job Name
- You must also create a name for the job.
Once we have processed your job, you may access a summary report of the job. This will show you the record counts (e.g. number of verified records, matches, etc.) and credit costs.