Listware for Excel:Build History
Get the latest version of Listware for Excel here.
Released April 2018
- Add a Region button to change between US & Canada and Global regions.
- Force use of contiguous ranges to prevent crashes.
- Do not show the credits used on the report when the user isn't using credits.
- Move the Language dropdown into a 'Region' area on the Settings panel.
- Added Demographics columns Education, HouseholdSize, PoliticalParty, Presence of Senior, CreditCardUser, EthnicCode, and EthnicGroup to US Check and Verify.
- Warn and block users who are using Excel data filters.
Released February 2018
- Implemented Property V4
- Add link to Result Code page
- Other minor fixes
Released January 2018
- Business Coder: Melissa Enterprise Key (MEK) output property added
- Updated secure service protocols
- Fixed geocoding credit issue experienced by customers using both web service and credits
- Improved input column recognition
- Other minor fixes
Released June 2017
- US Check: Add MAK (unique Melissa Address Key) and BaseMAK fields.
- US Check, Business Coder: Census Information fields - County FIPS, Census Block and Census Tract are now offered progressively.
- Smart Mover: Improved messages for specific Canada Centric warnings.
- Improved input field name hinting from exported Outlook contact schema.
- Minor fixes.
Released January 2017
- Small fixes for installation and compatibility issues.
- Increased the credit consumption reporting accuracy.
- Improved the map link feature.
Released September 2016
- Added MatchUp Component.
- Added 'Result Codes' to 'Support' menu.
- Adjustment of Credit consumption
- (effective 7/12: Records geocoded to the street level will consume 0 credits. http://www.melissadata.com/dqt/credit-system.htm)
- US/Can: Removed Move Update Aggressive/Conservative option (always Conservative).
Released June 2016
- Added BusinessCoder Component.
- Added 'Map Link' output column to US Verify, Global Verify and BusinessCoder.
- Added 'Map' button to processing panel which links to heat map (MD website) when processing has output GeoPoints.
- Removed 100-record minimal restriction for CCOA.
- US: Added new output census fields.
- Updated ribbon images and icons.
- Cosmetic Changes
- Minor bug fixes.
Released December 2015
- Small additional compatibility fixes for Office 2013 (re-opened sheets, you got all the Listware panels re-opened).
- Small compatibility fix for Office 2016 (title-casing the window menus).
- Fixed display anomaly with Express Entry on some systems.
- Upgraded Add-in Express binaries (adding full Office 2016 support for Listware).
- Compatibility fixes for Office 2013 and up.
- US Verify - Some of the output property field names were missing from the report.
- US Verify - 'Move Type' option did not appear in report.
- US Verify - force name hint when input is first and last in parsed fields (issue may still exist in Pers WS or with Move processing).
- US Verify - Incorporated Demographic Gender into the Output Name Gender.
- Global Records Geocoded to the Street Level (GS01) will now consume 1 credit.
- Settings - Fixed Localization drop-down value.
- Minor display issues.
Released September 2015
- Fixed minor display anomalies and bugs.
- No check or verify charges for records with "AE07" result code.
- Improved census data triggered by GeoPoint processing.
- Geocoder result codes are now suppressed if not lat/long output.
- Reporting now indicates number of records, per record cost and total consumed credits for each operation.
- Added a check to SmartMover to ensure that at least 100 records were selected for processing.
- Added Conservative/Aggressive MoveUpdate option.
Released May 2015
- Added critical error checking for unexpected result codes returned by underlying services.
Released March 2015
- Added description text so that users could tell how many output items are currently checked.
- Alternate language selector now allows Spanish and German speakers to select English.
- Added 'Close' button to ExpressEntry's warning panel.
- Added option to output credit usage to generated report.
- Changed wording of AS15 to 'Suite or apartment'.
- Changed default 'Suppress Result Codes' settings to 'off' for new users.
- Added a 'Reset "don't show me" dialog’ button to Add-on Settings panel.
- Fixed German localization output display anomoly for Geo Lat and Longitude.
- New credit top off program
Released January 2014
- Added 'Melissa Data News' web-launcher.
- Added demographic output fields (US Check).
- Added property output fields (US Check).
- Updated Reports tab estimated credit usage.
Released Sept 23, 2014
- Fixed an issue with not being able to click the update link.
- Added SmartMover module.
- Updated ExpressEntry to use new web service features - Suite validation.
- Added 'Suppress 0 Counts' to all reporting options.
- Cosmetic changes to processing screens and result code descriptions.
- Removed latitude/longitude from analyzer panel (US & Global Check & Verify).
- Background color of problem fields shaded in red (US & Global Check & Verify).
- Updated list of transmission result codes and explanations.
- Added missing VR10, VS01, VS31 and VS41 result codes (US Check & Verify).
- Added German localization to GlobalVerify.
Released July 16, 2014
- Fixed display anomaly on Setting screen where user's ID and credit balance wouldn't appear.
Released July 03, 2014
- Added Spanish localization.
- Added 'Support' ribbon menu.
- Changed installer to set permissions on "ProgramData/Melissa Data/Listware for Excel" to 'Everyone'.
- Result Code changes: Global GS05 suppressed if 'Suppress Good Results' is checked.
- Result Code changes: Global AC15, AC16 and AC17 added to report.
- Result Code changes: NS02 now suppressed (handled by current error codes).
- Improved navigation for starting and closing components
Released March 21, 2014
- First public release of ExpressEntry.
- Express Entry charges 1 credits per successful Zip+4 address completed and entered.
- US/Global Verify: Added reporting (optional and configurable) sheet
- US/Global Verify: Added automatic loading of old settings from previously run reports.
- US Verify: Added many new Additional Address, Census and Parsed Address Output fields.
Released February 06, 2014
- Added a 'don't show me again' button to summary screen.
- US & Global Verify: 'Check' operation is now always on and Read-only.
- US & Global Verify: Removed GeoLocation operation, not connected to Lat/Long output control.
- Email append is now functional
- Global Verify: Added Output Address options.
- Global Verify: Added individual output address fields.
Released November 21, 2013
- Updated EULA.
- Combined Output Latitude & Longitude into a single prompt.
- Misc. bug fixes
Released November 2013
- Made the 'Processing Complete' dialog get it's own icon in the Windows Tray to make it easier to find after long runs.
- Misc. bug fixes
- Added 50k row per session processing limit.
- User is now prompted to save changes before processing.
- Simplified Introduction screen.
- Improved communication error reporting.
- Added a few messages to better direct user about Proxy settings.
- Added 'Refresh' button to US & Global setup screens to let user update credit totals.
- Minor rephrasing of GeoCode option on some prompts to avoid confusion.
- Feedback link now passes back version number and License Key as URL parameters.
- Added a 'Proxy Setup' button to Introduction panel so proxy users could set those settings and get their ID approved.
- 'Append Name' relabeled to 'Append Name/Company' in many locations to eliminate user confusion.
- Added a port button to proxy settings (previously users could specify the port with a colon in the URL).
- Changed number of simultaneous threads to 2.
- Added file signing step to avoid 'Unknown publisher' issues.
Released September 2013
- Now using live URL.
Released July 2013
- Initial Release