Listware for Excel:Global
From Melissa Data Wiki
|Global Check and Verify Navigation|
|← Listware for Excel Overview|
Global Check & Verify can be accessed by clicking the 'Global' button.
Global Check & Verify allows you to do Contact Verification. Each step can be navigated to by clicking the 'Next' or 'Previous' buttons. The steps are as follows:
- Processing Range
- Select the range of cells in your worksheet that you would like to process, then click the 'Select Data to Process' button.
- Cleansing Operations
- Check the operation(s) you want to perform and specify your origin country, output script, and default country.
- Input Columns
- Specify the input fields you want to process by selecting them in the drop-down menus.
- Output Columns
- Specify what data you want to output by checking the box next to the desired fields.
- Note: Any output data property must be specified as an input field unless you are using the Append action.
- Listware now gives you the option of creating an additional sheet of processing statistics for a completed process.
- Review Settings
- Review the settings you have selected and fix any errors. When you are ready, click 'Process!' to process your file.
- Processing will display the progress of your data cleansing.
- Review Results
- Once processing is completed, this step will display. You may take this opportunity to review, restart, or close the process.