Listware for Excel:Similar Solutions
From Melissa Data Wiki
- Data Quality Suite
- Individual Address, Name, Phone, Email Object programmers libraries or Suite.
- Personator and Global Cloud Services
- Contact data verification callable web service from various protocols.
- MAILERS+4 Software
- Desktop CASS, PAVE, Deduping.
- ETL SSIS Components
- Contact data verification for Enterprise customers.
- Express Entry
- Real-time data entry with auto-complete and verification of US addresses.
Personator Options Not Available in Listware
The following options are Personator options not available in Listware for Excel, along with how Listware for Excel is set.
- Name options (set to default)
- NameHint (set to 'Varying')
- GenderPopulation (set to 'Mixed')
- GenderAggression (set to 'Neutral')
- MiddleNameLogic (set to 'ParseLogic')
- SalutationFormat (set to 'Formal')
- CorrectFirstName (set to 'On')
- StandardizeCompany (set to 'On')
- Address options
- UsePreferredCity (set to 'On')
- AdvancedAddressCorrection (set to 'On')
- Address option Diacritics are set to it's default value ('Auto').
- Email options (set to default)
- CorrectSyntax (set to 'On')
- UpdateDomain (set to 'On')
- DatabaseLookup (set to 'On')
- StandardizeCasing (set to 'On')
- Verify option
- CentricHint (set to default: Auto)
- Append option
- Append is set to 'Blank'.
Not Available in Listware
- NS02, NS05, NS06, NS07 and NS08 codes are suppressed.
- No detailed phone properties are available in Listware.
- No detailed e-mail properites are available in Listware.
- No GrpCensus2 output properties (see Personator web service documentation).
- No Detailed Property data returned, Basic only - (see Property web service documentation).
- You cannot GeoCode using only an Address Key (ie, you must provide a full address).
- No .cfg override.
- Input/Output properties: The underlying services (see individual product pages) offer more options.
Only In Listware
- Result Codes - default behavior (Settings > Add-in Options) is to suppress 'Good' Result Codes
- Parsed Result Code fields
- SSIS lets you set a filter by code
- Web service returns one output Result Code property which must programmatically parse
- Summary report of credits consumed, number of records successfully verified for each operation
- Flexible on demand credit payment system