Listware for Excel:SmartMover
|SmartMover NCOA Navigation|
|← Check and Verify|
SmartMover can be accessed by clicking the 'SmartMover NCOA' button in the 'Check & Verify' section.
SmartMover uses National Change of Address (NCOA) data to update addresses with associated move information in the US and Canada. Each step can be navigated to by clicking the 'Next' or 'Previous' buttons. The steps are as follows:
- Processing Range
- Select the range of cells in your worksheet that you would like to process, then click the 'Select Data to Process' button.
- NCOA Options
- Select the Change of Address service you would like to perform, then click the 'Select Data to Process' button.
- Input Columns
- Specify the input fields you want to process by selecting them in the drop-down menus.
- Output Columns
- Specify what data you want to output by checking the box next to the desired fields.
- Listware now gives you the option of creating an additional sheet of processing statistics for a completed process.
- Review Settings
- Review the settings you have selected and fix any errors. When you are ready, click 'Process!' to process your file.
- Processing will display the progress of your data cleansing. Once it is complete you can generate NCOA Reports and CASS Reports from this step.