From Melissa Data Wiki
How do I purchase the RBDI add-on?
Call your customer sales rep at 1-800-800-MAIL
How do I add the RBDI Indicator to my file?
Your customer service rep will give you a License Key when you purchase the RBDI add-on.
- If you already have MAILERS+4 installed, click on Tools and select System Options. Now enter your RBDI code in the New License Key box. Click the Add button, then OK, and you’re ready to go.
- If you are installing the RBDI add-on at the same time you are updating a version of MAILERS+4, the first screen that opens will prompt you to enter the License Key for RBDI, and any other add-ons you may have purchased. From there, just continue hitting NEXT until you get to INSTALL.
Once installation is complete…
- Open a file. You will need to add the RBDI field to your template using the MODIFY function in the pull-down menu of the Database. Enter "RBDI" in the Name field and hit Insert. Now save and close this window, then go to FORMAT.
- Select the Advanced button on the bottom of the first screen.
- From the Advanced Format window, highlight the RBDI field and check the Business/Residential and hit OK.
- You’re ready to run Address Check as usual! Now close that window and your checked file will be up on your screen.
- View the RBDI result codes. You’ll find them at the far right of your file. MAILERS+4 will only append the RBDI code to addresses that were verified with a ZIP + 4 code. R: Residential; B: Business; U: Unknown.