From Melissa Data Wiki
|Pentaho/Contact Zone Basics Navigation|
|Custom Output Filter|
A basic Pentaho/Contact Zone Data Transform consists of an Input, a Data Transform (the MD Components), and an Output.
Use the table of contents above to view more information on these topics.
Business Coder Component
- Search for businesses using the phone number, stock ticker, and web address.
- Discover business SIC codes, sales volumes, employee sizes, phone numbers, etc.
- Standardize and cleanse data.
Contact Verify Component
- Validate and Correct US and Canadian addresses
- Append missing suites with SuiteLink® and exclusive AddressPlus technology
- Determine delivery type (business vs. residential)
- Validate and Correct non-USPS addresses
Geocoding (Spatial Processing)
- Assign Latitude and Longitude to the Rooftop
- Census Tract and Block
- CBSA Information
- County Names and FIPS
- Place Names and Place Code
- Parse and genderize names and multiple names
- Detect vulgarities and suspicious words in name fields
- Detect and standardize companies in the name field
- Verify telephone numbers to 7 - 10 digit level
- Determine Telco Switch location
- Detect landlines vs. cellular or VOIP
- Detect Residential, business, small office/home office phones
- Validate and correct email domains
- Detect mobile domains (restricted from email by FCC)
- Detect bad mailbox names (spam, noreply…)
- Correct common misspellings and syntax errors
Global Verify Component
- Validate and Correct International Addresses
- Supports 240 countries in the world
IP Locator Component
- Returns geographic data for a given IP address
- Latitude, Longitude, City, State, Zip Code, County, and ISP Information are all returned
- Find and eliminate duplicate records
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your database
- Create custom Matchcodes tailored for your data
- Empower E-commerce
- Multi-sourced data sets
- Check contact records
- Advanced Address Correction
- Verify individual identity
- Flexible, Cloud-based Service
- Discovers existing weaknesses in your database (duplicates, badly fielded data, bad data, etc.)
- Enforces business rules on incoming records at point-of-entry
- Allows the building of metadata repository that aids in data governance and building strategic datamarts
- Maintains data quality by continuously monitoring data after its merged into a data warehouse
- Enforces business rules on incoming records, so you can maintain data standardization
- Returns information about a given parcel of property, including: assessed value; last sale price; current mortgage; physical dimensions of land; and square footage.
- The level of detail may vary according to location.
- Replace old addresses with move addresses
- Identify undeliverable and incomplete addresses
- Cut your mailing costs with postal discounts
- Increase Postal processing and delivery