Contact Zone:Global Verify:Processing Options
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Global Verify Navigation|
The Processing Options tab contains the processing options for your data.
- Country of Origin
- This is used to determine whether or not to include the country name as the last line in Formatted Address
- Acceptable Value: Any valid ISO-3166-1 Alpha-2, ISO-3166-1 Alpha-3, or ISO-3166-1 Numeric code.
- If blank, invalid, or the same as the destination country, then the destination country is not appended to the end of the formatted address.
- If valid and different from the destination country, then the destination country is appended to the formatted address.
- US or US Territory:
- If Country of Origin and destination country being verified are both US or US Territories then the country will not be appended to Formatted Address.
- US Territories will have “Unite States of America” appended if the Country of Origin is not a US Territory, but the Country Name and ISO codes will be that of the territory.
- Canada is treated like any other non-US Territory.
- Output Script
- The character set to use to format the output data.
- Match Input: Return the output in the same script used in the input.
- Latin: Convert all output to the latin character set.
- Line Separator
- The delimiter to use to separate multiple lines in the data returned by Formatted Address.
- Delivery Lines
- Select the addressing style that best describes the type of data that you would like to output.