Data Quality Enrichers for Semarchy:Global:Parameters
This is your key to access the Melissa Data services. Please contact a sales representative at 1-800-800-6245 x3 for a valid License Key.
The options allows you to specify if the Address Lines 1-8 should contain just the delivery address or the entire address.
|OFF||(Default) Address Lines 1-8 return the entire address.|
|ON||Address Lines 1-8 return just the street address and dependent locality. It will not contain locality, administrative area, postal code, etc.|
This is the line separator used for the FormattedAddress result.
|BR (Line break)|
This is the script type used for all applicable fields.
|NOCHANGE||(Default) Returns the same script that is sent in.|
This is used to determine whether or not to include the country name as the last line in FormattedAddress
- Acceptable Value
- Any valid ISO-3166-1 Alpha-2, ISO-3166-1 Alpha-3, or ISO-3166-1 Numeric code.
- If Blank, Invalid, or the Same as the destination country
- The destination country is not appended to the end of the formatted address.
- If Valid and Different from the destination country
- The destination country is appended to the formatted address.
- US or US Territory
- If CountryOfOrigin and destination country being verified are both US or US Territories then the country will not be appended to FormattedAddress.
- US Territories will have “United States of America” appended if the CountryOfOrigin is not a US Territory, but the CountryName and ISO codes will be that of the territory.
- Canada is treated like any other non-US Territory.