Difference between revisions of "Dynamics:Personator:Installation"
|Line 53:||Line 53:|
Revision as of 14:51, 27 September 2018
1. Begin by navigating to settings in the top ribbon. First, hover over Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the upper left hand corner; then click Settings in the menu that drops down.
2. Hover over the Settings button in the ribbon. Next, click Solutions.
3. Click the Import button.
4. A window will pop-up. Click the Browse or Choose File button.
5. A file explorer window will pop-up. Please locate the plugin .zip file that contains the Personator solution. Click Open and then click Next.
6. Click Next.
7. Click Import.
8. Wait for the solution to finish importing.
9. The installation is now complete.
To configure Personator, see Configuration.