Difference between revisions of "Express Entry:ExpressFreeForm"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
:The . If the search term exceeds seven characters, subsequent searches will use the allwords option.
Revision as of 17:29, 7 December 2015
The ExpressFreeForm endpoint is provided as a means of retrieving all available U.S. address elements with a Free Form query. ExpressFreeForm returns AddressLine1, City, State, PostalCode, AddressKey, SuiteName, and SuiteCount and the SuiteList and PlusFour lists.
- The response will be formatted according to the value set here.
- Valid values are: XML and JSON.
- The ID element can contain your user ID, a complete license string, or a token.
- The service uses these terms to complete addresses in Free Form. If the search term exceeds seven characters, subsequent searches will use the allwords option. Also, if no results are found, the allwords search is used.
- Maxrecords is provided to control the number of results returned from a request to the service.
- The default value is 10.