Difference between revisions of "Express Entry:ExpressFreeForm"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
:The ID element can contain your user ID, a complete
:The ID element can contain your user ID, a complete , or a token.
Revision as of 21:27, 19 December 2016
The ExpressFreeForm endpoint is provided as a means of retrieving all available U.S. address elements with a Free Form query. ExpressFreeForm returns AddressLine1, City, State, PostalCode, AddressKey, SuiteName, and SuiteCount and the SuiteList and PlusFour lists.
- The response will be formatted according to the value set here.
- Valid values are: XML and JSON.
- The ID element can contain your user ID, a complete License Key, or a token.
- The service uses this term to complete addresses in Free Form. The service uses a word-distance algorithm to find and display matches in an intuitive order.
- Maxrecords is provided to control the number of results returned from a request to the service.
- The default value is 10.