Difference between revisions of "Express Entry:GlobalExpressLocalityAdministrativeArea"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
:The ISO2Code or full country name of the country to search (
:The ISO2Code or full country name of the country to search (Default US).
Revision as of 20:10, 22 September 2015
GlobalExpressLocalityAdministrativeArea is provided as a means of retrieving locality and administrative area combinations using the locality name.
- The response will be formatted according to the value set here.
- Valid values are: XML and JSON.
- The ID element can contain your user ID, a complete license string, or a token.
- Using the Locality in a query will help refine results, limiting responses accordingly.
- Using the postal code in a query will help refine results, limiting responses accordingly.
- The ISO2Code or full country name of the country to search (Default US).
- Maxrecords is provided to control the number of results returned from a request to the service.