Jump to navigation Jump to search
Listware known issues.
Error Screen During File Upload
- Listware gets a Windows Error Screen during file upload to Melissa Data
- Install the latest Listware Build 4501. Download the file here: LW_4501_setup.zip.
Unable to see Listware screens correctly
- The Listware screens do not display correctly.
- If you cannot see the "NEXT" button and cannot continue, your desktop font size is set to "Large Font". In order to view the Listware screens correctly, you must first change the font size to "small fonts". To change the setting please do the following:
- Right click anywhere on the desktop.
- Click on "Properties".
- Then click on the "Settings" tab.
- Click on the "Advanced" button.
- Under the "General" tab, click on the pull down menu and choose "Small Fonts".
- Then have them reboot their machine.
Decimals in Numeric Fields
- Numeric fields with decimals will restructure the decimal placement to zero and round off the number if fields are appended to the file.
- Access currently not supported in Listware.