Listware Online:US & CANADA Contact Data Quality
You must first upload the file you want to cleanse and enrich.
Then select the data quality service you want to use.
By default, the File Name, File Size, Header presence, and Record Count are displayed at the top of this page.
Choose Data Quality Service Options
- The Check action determines whether the data within a submitted record is valid, e.g. whether or not a given postal code contains the given city. It can also make limited corrections and appends to the data. Check looks at each data point separately, the inputs you put in for email don't affect what Check does with an address. Check returns results codes that describe which inputs were invalid, valid, or corrected. It also returns the input data after it has been corrected and added.
- The Verify action allows you to determine whether the input data points are associated with each other. By default the input Address will be used as the centric, or pivot piece of data. If no address is used as input, phone and email will be used in that order as the centric piece of data.
- Move Update
- Appends address data of contacts who have moved based off of multisource data.
- Append Names/Companies
- Appends missing name or company information if available.
- Append Addresses
- Appends missing address information if available.
- Append GeoLocations
- Appends missing geolocation information if available.
- Append Phones
- Appends missing phone information if available.
- Append E-mails
- Appends missing e-mail information if available.
- Date of Birth
- Append the date of birth, if available.
- Date of Death
- Append the date of death, if available.
- Household's Income
- Append the household's income, if available.
- Append the gender, if available.
- Length of Residency
- Append the length of residency, if available.
- Append the owner/renter status, if available.
- Presence of Children
- Append the presence of children, if available.
- Append the occupation, if available.
- Marital Status
- Append the marital status, if available.
Review and Map the Input Columns
- Match the input columns with the correct data type. The service will try to match the columns automatically, but you may need to do some fine tuning.
Check the boxes next to your desired output columns
- Full Name
- The full name for the record.
- The parsed name prefix. E.g., "Dr."
- First Name
- The parsed first name. E.g., "Bill."
- Middle Name
- The parsed middle name. E.g., "S."
- Last Name
- The parsed last name. E.g., "Preston."
- The parsed name suffix. E.g., "Esquire."
- This will output the name's gender.
Code Description M Male F Female N Neutral
Note: When two names are found (e.g., "Mr John Smith Jr. and Dr. Mary L. Jones, MD") the second name will appear in these fields.
- Full Name
- Only used if 2 names are in the Full Name field. The second parsed full name.
- Only used if 2 names are in the Full Name field. The parsed prefix for the second name.
- First Name
- Only used if 2 names are in the Full Name field. The parsed first name for the second name.
- Middle Name
- Only used if 2 names are in the Full Name field. The parsed middle name for the second name.
- Last Name
- Only used if 2 names are in the Full Name field. The parsed last name for the second name.
- Only used if 2 names are in the Full Name field. The parsed suffix for the second name.
- Only used if 2 names are in the Full Name field. The gender for the second name.
- Output a salutation. E.g., "Dear Mr. Preston."
- The company or organization.
- The address.
- Address 2
- The second address. If you specify a second address line, secondary information (apartment, suite, etc.) will be put here. If you choose to not output to Address 2, secondary information will be appended to the first Address.
- The city.
- The US State or Canadian Province.
- Postal Code
- The 9-digit postal code for U.S. addresses and 6-digit postal code for Canadian addresses.
- The country name.
- Address Key
- The AddressKey. The AddressKey is a unique identifier for a given address and is required as input for some other Melissa products.
- Latitude & Longitude
- The geocoded latitude and longitude for the address.
- The standardized phone number.
- The e-mail address.
Detailed Address Information
- Address Type
- A code for the address type.
Code Description S Standard Address G General Delivery Address M Military Address P PO Box Address R Rural Route Address U Unique/LVR Address
- Delivery Indicator
- The Delivery Indicator.
Code Description B Business Address R Residential Address U Unknown Address
- Extra Address Information
- Extra information that does not fit in any of the output address columns.
- Urbanization (PR Only)
- The urbanization name. These are used only in Puerto Rican addresses.
- City Abbreviation
- The city abbreviation is any is available.
- State Name
- The full state name.
- ISO Country Code
- The ISO country code.
- Carrier Route
- The Carrier Route (CRRT.) This is a 4-character code defining the carrier route for the address.
- Delivery Point
- The Delivery Point (DP) and its check digit. This is a 2-digit code defining the address's delivery location. The single-digit check digit follows the delivery point and serves as an error check for the ZIP Code, Plus4 and Delivery Point.
- Universal Time Code
- The Universal Time Code (UTC.) This indicates the amount of hours:minutes offset from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT.)
- CBSA Code
- The Census Bureau Core-Based Statistical Area (CBSA) code. This is a 5-digit code for the address.
- CBSA Title
- The Title describing the CBSA code.
- CBSA Level
- The Level of the CBSA code. If present, the CBSA Level will be Metropolitan or Micropolitan.
- CBSA Divisional Code
- The CBSA representing the division associated with the address.
- CBSA Divisional Title
- The Title describing the Divisional CBSA code.
- CBSA Divisional Level
- The Level of the Divisional CBSA code. If present, the Divisional CBSA Level will be Metropolitan or Micropolitan.
- County Name
- The County name.
- County FIPS Code
- The County FIPS code. This is a 5-digit code. The first two digits indicate the state while the last three digits indicate the county within the state.
- Census Block
- The Census Block. This is a 4-digit string indicating the Census Block number associated with the address. Census Blocks are the smallest geographic area for which the Bureau of the Census collects information.
- Census Tract
- The Census Tract. This is a 4 to 6-digit string containing the Census Tract number associated with the address. Census Tracts are small subdivisions of the county.
- Place Name
- The Place Name. When ZIP Codes overlap, the returned city will indicate the city that covers the majority of the ZIP area; for addresses located outside the city but within the ZIP Code, the Place Name will refer to that area.
- Place Code
- The Place Code. When ZIP Codes overlap, the returned city will indicate the city that covers the majority of the ZIP area; for addresses located outside the city but within the ZIP Code, the Place Code will refer to that area.
- Congressional District
- The Congressional District. This is a 2-digit code indicating the address's congressional district.
Parsed Address Components
- House Number
- The parsed House Number for the output address.
- Street Pre-Directional
- The parsed Street Pre-Directional for the output address.
- Street Name
- The parsed Street Name for the output address.
- Street Suffix
- The parsed Street Suffix (a.k.a. Street Type) for the output address.
- Street Post-Directional
- The parsed Post-Direction for the output address.
- Suite Name
- The suite name.
- Suite Number
- The suite number.
- Private Mailbox Name
- The parsed Private Mailbox Name for the output address. These mailboxes are used in commercial receiving agencies, such as the UPS store.
- Private Mailbox Number
- The parsed Private Mailbox Number for the output address. These mailboxes are used in commercial receiving agencies, such as the UPS store.
- Route Service Number (Canada)
- The parsed Route Service Number for the output address. Canada only.
- Delivery Installation (Canada)
- The parsed Delivery Installation for the output address. Canada only.
- Lock Box Number (Canada)
- The parsed Lock Box Number for the output address. Canada only.
This section displays your selected options and columns.
Create Job Name
- You must also create a name for the job.
Once we have processed your job, you may access a summary report of the job. This will show you the record counts (e.g. number of verified records, matches, etc.) and credit costs.