Listware for Excel:Business Coder:Input Columns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Business Coder Navigation|
|← Listware for Excel Overview|
Specify the input columns you want to process by selecting them in the drop-down menus.
The following input columns are available:
- Specify the column that contains company and/or organization names.
- Specify the column that contains street or PO Box addresses.
- Address 2
- Specify the column that contains a second address line. If available, this is generally extra addressing information such as an apartment or suite numbers.
- If the information is in the "Address" column, it will be found and parsed to this column when you specify that column here.
- Specify the column that contains cities.
- Specify the column that contains the US state and/or Canadian province.
- ZIP Code
- Specify the column that contains the US ZIP code and/or Canadian Postal Code.
- Specify the column that contains the country name (US or Canada).
- Although Business Coder can often identify an address's country of origin by looking at the address, sometimes address verification can improve if the country is provided.
- Specify the column that contains phone numbers.
- The web site URL of the business.
- Stock Ticker
- The assigned stock exchange abbreviation/symbol for the business.
- Melissa Address Key. A unique key assigned to the address record.