Difference between revisions of "Listware for Excel:Express Entry:Main"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 17:48, 3 July 2014
|Express Entry Navigation|
One (1) credit is consumed every time you auto complete and enter a valid zip+4 address.
The credit balance will be recalculated if either of the following is true:
- Successfuly autocomplete and insert of 50 zip+4 addresses.
- Actively use Express Entry for 15 minutes.
- Begin typing the address here to use the Express Entry lookup. A minimum of 2 characters are needed to start a lookup.
- To have a selected address populate your field, with the desired address highlighted, hit either 'Enter', 'Tab', or Mouse click.
- Enter a suite or apartment if needed here.
- Any suite or apartment you enter here will not be validated and will not return a zip+4 when you insert the record.