Listware for Excel:Global:Cleansing Operations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Global Check and Verify Navigation|
|← Listware for Excel Overview|
Check the operation(s) you want to perform and specify your origin country, output script, and default country.
The following operations are available:
- The Check action determines whether the data within a submitted record is valid, e.g. whether or not a given postal code contains the given city. It can also make limited corrections and appends to the data. Check looks at each data point separately, the inputs you put in for email don't affect what Check does with an address. Check returns results codes that describe which inputs were invalid, valid, or corrected. It also returns the input data after it has been corrected and added.
- Country of Origin
- The origin country. This is used for mailing information in the Formatted Address output column.
- Output Script
- The character set used to format the output data. You can choose:
- Match Input
- The output character set will match the input character set.
- The output character set will be latin.
- The output character set will match the address's country.
- Default Country
- When no country column is specified or the record's country column is blank, this will set the default country for that record.
- Credit Balance
- Displays your credit balance.
- Credit Usage
- Displays the estimated credit usage of your data cleansing process.
For more information on Melissa Data Credits, please see Credit Costs.