Difference between revisions of "Listware for Excel:SmartMover:Output Columns"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 23:54, 31 May 2018
|SmartMover NCOA Navigation|
|← US & Canada|
Specify what data you want to output by checking the box next to the desired columns.
You can right-click each section to 'Check All' or 'Check None'.
The following output columns are available:
This section contains name components.
- Full Name
- Full name. E.g. "Dr. Bill S. Preston, Esquire."
- Parsed name prefix. E.g. "Dr."
- First Name
- Parsed first name. E.g. "Bill."
- Middle Name
- Parsed middle name. E.g. "S."
- Last Name
- Parsed last name. E.g. "Preston."
- Parsed name suffix. E.g. "Esquire."
- Company or organization.
- Full address.
- Address 2
- Second address. If you specify a second address line, secondary information (apartment, suite, etc.) will be put here. If you choose to not output to Address 2, secondary information will be appended to the first Address.
- US State or Canadian Province.
- ZIP Code
- US ZIP Code or Canadian Postal Code.
- Country name.
- AddressKey. The AddressKey is a unique identifier for a given address and is required as input for some other Melissa Data products.
- Move Date
- Move effective date.
- Move Status
- Move status description.
- Move Type
- Move type description.
- Extra Address Information
- Extra information that does not fit in any of the output address columns.
- If requested, the suite will be populated in this column instead of the output address columns.
- Private Mailbox
- Private Mailbox. These mailboxes are used in commercial receiving agencies, such as the UPS store.
- If requested, the Private Mailbox will be populated in this column instead of the output address columns.
- Urbanization (PR Only)
- Urbanization name. These are used only in Puerto Rican addresses.
- City Abbreviation
- City abbreviation is any is available.
- State Name
- Full state name.
- ISO Country Code
- ISO country code.
- Carrier Route
- Carrier Route (CRRT.) This is a 4-character code defining the carrier route for the address.
- Delivery Point
- Delivery Point (DP) and its check digit. This is a 2-digit code defining the address's delivery location. The single-digit check digit follows the delivery point and serves as an error check for the ZIP Code, Plus4 and Delivery Point.
- House Number
- Parsed House Number for the output address.
- Street Pre-Directional
- Parsed Street Pre-Directional for the output address.
- Street Name
- Parsed Street Name for the output address.
- Street Suffix/Type
- Parsed Street Suffix (a.k.a. Street Type) for the output address.
- Street Post-Directional
- Parsed Post-Direction for the output address.
- Suite Name
- Parsed Suite Name for the output address.
- Suite Number
- Parsed Suite Number for the output address.
- Private Mailbox Name
- Parsed Private Mailbox Name for the output address.
- Private Mailbox Number
- Parsed Private Mailbox Number for the output address.
- Route Service Number (CAN Only)
- Parsed Route Service Number for the output address.
- Canada Only.
- Delivery Installation (CAN Only)
- Parsed Delivery Installation for the output address.
- Canada Only.
- Lock Box Number (CAN Only)
- Parsed Lock Box Number for the output address.
- Canada Only.