Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released January 2021
- Mailers+4 Build 3837 contains the new 2021 Postal rate changes that took effect January 24, 2021.
Build and Database Information
COM Object Build # PresortObject 22372 AddressObject 17207 mdGeo 17187 PhoneObject 3145 NameObject 151
Presort Date Zone Table 02/01/2021 Delivery Statistics 12/27/2020 Module L Label Lists 02/01/2021 ELOT Table 12/15/2020
Database Date National Database 12/15/2020 FirstName Database 02/15/2000
- PLEASE NOTE: You must install the December 2020 update (Mailers+4 Build: 3836 – Database Date: 12/15/2020) prior to the 2021 Rates patch.
- The 2021 Rates Patch can be downloaded using one of the following methods:
Method Details Mailers+4 Software Update The Mailers+4 Software Update should automatically prompt users to download the update when Mailers+4 is open.
This can be initiated manually by clicking "Help" – "Check for Program Updates" from the Mailers+4 Menu bar.
Mailers+4 Wiki Users can also Download the "2021 Rates Patch" located on the Mailers+4 Wiki under Current – Notices.
It can be found here: MAILERS+4
- In order to confirm the most up-to-date builds are installed, please check the following within Mailers+4:
- Click "Help" – "About Mailers+4" to confirm Mailers+4 build change to 3837.
- Click "Help" – "Mailers+4 Information" to confirm Presort Object build change to 22372.
- Please see our Product Advisory for additional information regarding the 2021 Price Changes.
- It can be found here: https://blog.melissa.com/product-news-updates/2021-usps-postage-rates-effective-january-24th/