Jump to navigation Jump to search
What payment options does MAILERS+4 support?
There are 3 payment options to choose from:
- Meter – Indicates that you will use a postage meter to pay for your mailing.
- Imprint – Indicates that you will use a permit imprint to pay for your mailing
- Stamp – Indicates that you will use pre-cancelled stamps to pay for your mailing. You can enter the stamp value in the field provided on the Postage Statement information screen.
What rate types does MAILERS+4 support?
MAILERS+4 supports the following rate types.
- Profit: Applies to regular mail outside the nonprofit category
- Nonprofit: The processing of Nonprofit Mail is exactly like Standard Mail® (A). The difference is in the rates that are charged. USPS Nonprofit rate authorization is required prior to mailing.
- Classroom: A special periodical rate available to educational, scientific, or religious publications that are used for scholastic or religious instruction.
- Science of Agriculture: A special periodical rate for agrarian publications (70% of the subscribers must be rural residents).