Mailers Online:Build History
Please see the Melissa Product Release Notes for updated Build History moving forward:
June 2022 Release
Released: July 11, 2022
Database Date: June 2022
COM Object Build # Presort Object 18.104.22.16832 SmartMover Version 22.214.171.124
- Mailers Online includes the required July 2022 Postal Rate updates that took effect: July 10, 2022.
- For PostalOne! e-Doc submitters, a new Mail.dat client (126.96.36.199_PROD) will be required for submissions that include a Mailing Date of July 10, 2022 or after. The Mail.dat Client can be downloaded from the USPS Business Customer Gateway (BCG) (Sign In to BCG → Click “Mailing Services” in the top left under BUSINESS CUSTOMER GATEWAY → Click “Go to Service” next to Electronic Data Exchange (PostalOne!) → Download the Mail.dat Client Application under Mail.dat Support for Production.
- Issue Resolved - Negative Tray Numbers are no longer generated in the in Mailing Summary Report, Qualification Report and .CSM Maildat File “ContainerID” field for Residual pieces as of June 1, 2022.
- Enhancement (Upload Page) - Replaced “News” link with “Wiki” link for easy reference back to Mailers Online Wiki.
- Enhancement (Wiki) - Replaced button for “Request Demo” with “Upload Now” for easy access back to the Mailers Online Upload page from the Mailers Online Wiki.
- Please see the following resources from USPS PostalPro regarding the July 2022 release:
January 2022 Release
Released January 2022
Database Date: January 2022
- Mail.dat files have been updated to Version 22-1
- Hard copy Postage Statements have been updated to January 2022.
- Resolved issue with special characters in Help bubbles.
- Resolved issue where Mailers online did not process .dbf files.
- Please Note:
- The updated Maildat version 22-1 files are supported in PostalOne! System Release 188.8.131.52 Mail.dat client.
- Mail.dat Version 19-1 is no longer supported for new uploads.
COM Object Build # Presort Object 184.108.40.20621
- Please see the following resources from USPS PostalPro for additional information regarding the January 2022 release: