Pentaho/Contact Zone:Cleanser:Input Fields
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here you have a list of input fields and what operations will be performed on them.
- Save Operation
- Click this button to save the operation.
- Remove Saved Operation
- Click this button to remove the saved operation.
- Input Field
- Name of the input field.
- Operation Name
- Name of the operation.
- Operation Description
- Description of the operation.
- Add Rule
- Click this button to add a rule to the designated input field. This rule will be based off of the settings you set below.
- Remove Rule
- Click this button to remove the selected rule for the designated input field.
- Cleanser Rule
- Selects the cleanser rule type.
- Field Data Type
- Designates the expected data type in the field.
- Rule Option
- Selects the rule option for the field.
- Use Trigger Expression
- Check this option to use trigger expressions.
- Select this option to enable the use of expressions. You may use the Expression Builder to build complex expressions.
- Regular Expression
- Select this option to enable the use of regular expressions.
Search and Replace Options
- Use Search Term
- Select this option to use a search term.
- The value to search for.
- The value to replace the search term.
- Use Table
- Select this option to use a table.
- Table Path
- The path for the table.