Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Business Coder Navigation|
The Output tab tab lets you specify which groups or columns you want to output.
Field names can be renamed by changing the text for the selected field.
- Company Name
- The name of the business.
- Address Line 1
- The first line of the street address.e.g. 22382 Avenida Empresa
- Suite of the business.
- The city associated with the property address (CHICAGO, ATLANTA, DENVER).
- The two-letter USPS postal abbreviation associated with the state/protectorants/commonwealth (CA, VI, PR).
- Postal Code
- Zip/Postal Code of the business.
- Melissa Address Key (MAK)
- A unique 11-digit address key for the submitted address (92688211282). For more information, see Melissa Address Key.
- Plus 4
- The Plus4 of the address.
- Geographic coordinate that specifies the northsouth position of a point on the Earth's surface (33.637550).
- Geographic coordinate that specifies the eastwest position of a point on the Earth's surface (117.606840).
Check the Include Census box to enable the following fields in the output.
- Census Block
- The census block number for the address.
- Census Tract
- Comprised of Census Tract, Census Block and Census Block Suffix. These numbers are established by the US Department of Commerce (Bureau Of The Census).
- County FIPS
- Federal Information Processing Standards codes used nationally to numerically identify a specific county or political jurisdiction.
- County Name
- The name of the county.
- Delivery Indicator
- The RBDI Indicator based on the address.
- Place Name
- The Census Bureau place name.
- Place Code
- The Census Bureau place code.
- NAICS Code
- North American Industry Classification System code. This is related to SIC Code 1.
- NAICS Code 2
- The second NAICS code. This is related to SIC Code 2.
- NAICS Code 3
- The third NAICS code. This is related to SIC Code 3.
- NAICS Description
- First NAICS code description. Related to NAICS code.
- NAICS Description 2
- Second NAICS code description. Related to NAICS Code 2.
- NAICS Description 3
- Third NAICS code description. Related to NAICS Code 3.
- SIC Code
- A 6-digit SIC code for the business's primary line of business.
- SIC Code 2
- The second SIC code.
- SIC Code 3
- The third SIC code.
- SIC Description
- First SIC code description. Related to SIC code.
- SIC Description 2
- Second SIC code description. Related to SIC Code 2.
- SIC Description 3
- Third SIC code description. Related to SIC Code 3.
- Location Type
- Code denoting the business location type.
Code Definition 1 Headquarters 2 Branches 3 Subsidiary Headquarters 4 Single Location
- Total Employees Estimate
- The number of employees who work at this business location.
- Total Sales Estimate
- The sales volume and/or assets of the business.
- 10-digit phone number.
- Web Address
- The web address/domain for the business.
- Stock Ticker
- A unique abbreviation/symbol assigned by the stock exchange for listed companies.