|Global Verify Navigation|
Note: Because of phone number portability, geographical information may not reflect the true location of the owner of the phone number for wireless and VOIP numbers.
This is where you map the input columns containing the original phone numbers.
- Phone Number
- The Phone input column requires a 10-digit phone number in a standard format.
- The suspected country of the input phone number.
- If the above Country field is empty, use country
- If the Country field is empty, choose which country is the default.
- Dialing Country
- The country from where the verification is being done. If the Country of Origin differs from the Country, then the outputted phone number will be changed to a callable format from the country of origin.
Output Phone Components
Use these columns to map output columns for the geographical and parsed phone number data. Because of number portability, the geographic information may not reflect the actual location of the phone number’s owner for wireless or VOIP numbers.
- Phone Number
- The name of the output phone column.
- Phone Subscriber Number
- The subscriber number contains significant leading digits that further define the local exchange area and/or service.
- Country Name
- The name of the country for the input phone number.
- Phone Country Dialing Code
- The digit(s) dialed after the international prefix.
- International Prefix
- The international exit code needed to call a number outside of the dialing country.
- National Prefix
- The national prefix must be dialed before an area (city) code when calling a number within the same country but outside the numbering area.
- National Destination Code
- The national destination code identifies a numbering area within a country (or group of countries) and/or network/services.
- The locality (city) associated with the phone number.
- Administrative Area
- The administrative area associated with the input phone number.
- The predominant language of the phone's detected geographical location.
- The universal time code for the time zone of the phone number.
- Specifies if the region of the phone number observes daylight savings time.
- The geographic coordinate of the locale, city, municipality, or other geographically identifiable service area of the exchange measured in degrees north or south of the equator.
- The geographic coordinate of the locale, city, municipality, or other geographically identifiable service area of the exchange measured in degrees east or west of the Greenwich Meridian.