This tab lets you check the box next to the groups or columns you want to output for the property owner and owner address information. The following are definitions of the available groups and columns. For a list of codes returned by these columns, refer to Property Codes.
These fields contain information on the current owner of the property.
- Corporate Owner
- The Name of the property owner has been recognized as a corporation or business.
- The name of the property owner.
- Name 2
- Additional owner names if more than one person owns the property.
- Unparsed Name 1
- Non-parsed owner name.
- Unparsed Name 2
- Additional owner names if more than one person owns the property - non-parsed.
- Phone number of property owner (e.g., 9095551212).
- Phone Opt Out
- A “Y” represents a record where the property owner has contacted the DMA (i.e., Direct Marketing Association) and has asked not to be contacted by phone for solicitation.
These fields contain the ownder's mailing address.
- The first line of the street address.
- The unit or suite number of the property address (e.g., 649 LAKE SHORE DR #1400).
- The city associated with the property address (e.g., CHICAGO, ATLANTA, DENVER).
- The two-letter USPS postal abbreviation associated with the state/protectorants/commonwealth (e.g., CA, VI, PR).
- The nine-digit code (i.e., ZIP & plus 4) assigned by the USPS. This is populated by various source files and other proprietary and nonproprietary processes (e.g., 954630042).
- This is the four-digit code used by the local mail carrier to identify the delivery path.
- Indicates the level of matching for an owner's mailing address (no matching streets, ranges, etc.)
- For a list of possible codes returned for this element, see Property Codes - Matchcode.
- A “Y” represents a record where the property owner has contacted the DMA (i.e., Direct Marketing Association) and has asked not to be contacted by mail for solicitation.