Personator Consumer:Build History
Released June 2021
- Handle external API with Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 Protocol
- When VR01 only in the result code, append Phone and Email in the results
- Remove all non-numeric characters in the SSN Input
- SSN Search Improvements
Result Code Updates
- Changes to SSN result codes:
- VR11 changed to - Full name & SSN match
- VS12 added - Last name & SSN match
- The following SSN action=append changed applied for:
- If it’s VS12 only, allow appends.
- If it’s VS50 only, allow appends.
- If it’s BOTH VS12 and VS50, do not append
Released November 2020
- Personator now only appends Phones and Emails when there is an exact individual match (result codes contain VR01 AND NOT VS12 AND NOT VS13)
Released August 2020
- Personator will no longer perform the append action when AS02 is returned in the results. Appends will now only occur for AS01 and AS03 result codes.
- Fixed a bug where the service sometimes returns bad phone numbers that return a PE03.
- Fixed a bug where the service sometimes replaces a phone number with a new phone number from the Personator Database, despite setting the option to
Released July 2020
- All addresses retuning Delivery Indicator of "B" will no longer return Demographic information. This is because business sites should not be returning consumer information.
Released May 2020
- New featrure:
- This option toggles the census key output to return the static 2010 census key instead of the latest census key.
- New featrure:
Released May 2020
- The NS02 Result code has been deemed unnecessary and will no longer return in the web service result codes.
- The PS02 (7-digit coded) will no longer return it the web service result codes. Instead, phone numbers will now code to PS01 (10-digit verified).
Released April 2020
- Personator now only returns demographics when there is an exact individual match (result codes contain VR01 AND NOT VS12 AND NOT VS13)
Released February 2020
- New Feature: Advanced Address Type
- When Advanced Address Type is set to on (
&opt=AdvancedAddressType:on), the service will return more detailed Address Types.
- Improvements to Canadian GeoCoding coverage and accuracy.
Released December 2018
- Further improvements done to the GeoCoding by using new input Parameters using the MAK as input to produce more accurate GeoCoding information.
- Fixed the address format for Private Mailboxes.
- Old: Address1 + PMB + Suite
- New: Address1 + Suite + PMB
- Other internal changes to improve GeoCoding accuracy.
- Fixed an issue where the pipes (“|”) would sometimes output as part of the Results.
Released October 2018
- Internal Re-work of Geocoding Engine to replace direct database access to using the GeoCoder API.
Released August 2018
- Credit Licenses are now supported within Personator. A Credit License allows users to store pre-paid credits to their license in order to access the service. Credits can be purchased through the Melissa Credit Portal. Certain features are not accessible through Credit Only Licenses including:
- SSN Verification
- IP Address Verificaiton
Released June 2018
- Fixed an issue where bad Canadian Email Addresses were being appended. It should now follow the same logic as the US.
- Fixed an issue where the EmailAddress column sometimes disappears when asking for
- Fixed an issue where CBSA sometimes did not output correctly.
Released April 2018
- Global IP now returns GE27 in the TransmissionResults when a user is not subscribed to Global IP.
- Name Centric was removed from CentricHint Cascading. Currently, when CentricHint is auto (default), Personator will check by ordering (SSN, Address, Phone, and Email) for CentricHint, until match in the data is found.
Released March 2018
- Added new output placeholder for EstimatedHomeValue. This does not currently return any values, and is reserved for future implementation.
- Fixed a bug where Personator was returning redundant Email Result Codes
Released March 2018
- Added Name Centric Hint. This can be set as part of the options:
- Added BirthDay, BirthMonth and BirthYear inputs. Setting the Date of Birth allows for additional filtering in order to match on specific individuals. This can be set in the input like so:
- Added new input for supporting IP Address
- The following outputs were also added in support of IP Address Verification in Personator:
- The new columns may be retrieved individually or by calling the requesting for the GrpIPAddress in the columns input:
Released July 2017
- Added Functionality for SSN Verification.
Released April 2015
- Added Functionality for Canadian Append, Verify, and Move.
- Added PhoneCountryName and PhoneCountryCode output.
Released March 2015
- Added MoveConfidence(Strict|Loose) Option.
Released November 2014
- Added Demographics as part of the output columns
- Added LongAddressFormat(off|on|auto) Option.
Released September 2014
- New mdHints Functionality for optional Speed Improvements
Build 3.2.32 (Data Update)
Released June 2014
- Added 10 Year NCOA Move Capability
Released February 2014
- Free Form Input - Personator will now accept single line Input String and parse out the Address, Company, Name, Phone and Email Address. FreeForm Inputs can be both fielded and unfielded.
- Email Append - Personator now has the capability to append Email Addresses
Released July 2013
- Move Update - The Personator Web Service now has the ability to return the current address for an individual or company. This can be done by enabling the action Move.
Released November 2012
- Initial Release