(Redirected from Personator Identity Verification:FAQ)Jump to navigation Jump to search
What speeds can I expect from this web service?
Throughput and response times for Personator Identity can vary due to many factors. Each action that is utilized within Personator Identity directly affects processing speeds.
- Personator Identity’s Check action relies on Melissa’s Global services to validate individual contact data elements.
- Speeds will vary depending on which contact data are being processed and which options are leveraged.
- The service can process up to 100k records per hour when using only the Check action.
- Personator Identity’s Verify action performs a real-time electronic ID Verification against reliable data providers.
- The Check action must be also enabled to verify an individual.
- Speeds can change drastically when switching between multiple countries.
- Changing the match criteria (proof of address, eIDV, 2+2 matching) and/or matching fields can also impact speeds.
- For this reason, speeds should be measured on a case-by-case basis.
- Personator Identity’s Screen action performs a check against our proprietary Watchlist Data.
- The Check action must also be enabled to screen an individual.
- Speeds vary depending on the quality of the data and the contact data elements submitted for the request.
- The service can process up to 15k records per hour when using the Screen action.