|Generalized Cleanser Navigation|
These are the operations you are creating to cleanse your data. The following operations are available for your use:
- Cleanses the casing for your data (e.x. MeLiSa DaTA → Melissa Data)
- Cleanses the punctuation for your data (e.x. FIND EXAMPLE)
- Removes your data and replaces with an expression
- Regular Expression Search Replace
- Searches for an expression and will replace that expression with another expression or data. (E.x. Resumé → Resum)
- Text Search Replace
- Searches for a string to replace with another string. (E.x. Volvo → Toyota)
The Generalized Cleanser takes into account order of operations. Meaning it will execute all operations in a rule in order from top to bottom. Once you’ve finished creating your operations, we suggest you save your operations within a rule with a name and short description for future use.
There are 3 triggers that you can use to determine whether or not a rule should be used for a record:
- This will trigger on every record.
- Only trigger when a record matches this expression.
- Regular Expression
- Only trigger when a record matches this regular expression.