Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released December 2015
- Added ExpressEntry mobile support for Salesforce.
- Allow user to process with geocoding up to street level, previously only appended lat/long geopoints (rooftop) was turned on.
- Allow user to map in more fields to update directly to Salesforce records (demographics, census and county).
- Workaround for 50k record limit when displaying result code stats.
Released March 2015
- Adds batch processing for Global Address Verification and Personator.
- Notification messages now appear indiciating if a record was validated/standardized to help make sense of the result codes.
- Improved Express Entry support.
- Previous versions only supported Contact, Lead and Account Objects. Now Express Entry works within any Salesforce field/form.
- Long address format (Ct -> Court, etc.)
Released October 2014
- Adds support for additional Salesforce objects (leads & accounts) plus any custom object.
- Adds support for Global Express Entry – providing address auto completion for over 240 countries & territories.
Released September 2014
- Initial Release