Difference between revisions of "Salesforce:FAQ"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:07, 27 September 2018
Salesforce1 & Mobile Support
Listware provides a Salesforce1 mobile component for address autocompletion via ExpressEntry: Express Entry Component - Mobile. The rest of the components in Salesforce rely on Visualforce pages which are not optimized for mobile yet.
Password and License Key?
- Where is my password and License Key?
- When you download Listware for Salesforce, an automated email is sent out with your password and License Key. Please check your spam email folder and make sure www.melissadata.com is not blocked. If you still cannot find the email, you can email email@example.com for help from a sales representative.
- How many credits do I get?
- When you download Listware for Salesforce, you are given 1,000 free credits which you can use during a free 30-day trial of the app. When you purchase the app, you’ll receive an addition 10,000 credits. To purchase more credits, log in to your Melissa Data account.
- How does the credit system work?
- Every time your process a contact through Listware, a certain number of credits will be consumed based on what results are returned back. To see a breakdown of credit costs, see the link here: 
- Do you provide a free trial?
- Yes. When you install the app, you’ll have the option of trying out the app for 30 days. You’ll be given 1,000 free credits which you can use during that time period. If you decide to keep the app, you can purchase it by the end of the trial.
- What does Advanced Mappings do?
- Advanced mappings in Listware allows the user to select which fields to use as the mailing address, name, phone and email (input). The user can also specify which fields to get updated (output) when they use the Update functionality within the Personator and Global Address Verification components.
Number of Users
- Can other users in my company use Listware?
- When you purchase Listware for Salesforce off app exchange, you are granted a site-wide license which will allow your all users within your Salesforce organization to use the app. Simply copy and paste the License Key that you have received in your email for each user.
Salesforce Object Support
- What Salesforce objects does Listware support?
- Listware can work with Contacts, Leads and Accounts. Make sure that you have you source and destination mappings set under the Advanced Mappings tab. Listware can also work with any type of object including custom objects. This requires an Enterprise key to unlock support for custom objects. If needed, get in contact with a sales rep.
- Does Listware support batch/bulk processing of records?