Salesforce:Getting Started with Classic Components
Setup Listware for Salesforce
To begin using Listware for Salesforce, you must first complete a few simple setup steps.
1. Select Listware from the Sales drop-down menu.
Enter a License String
For Listware for Salesforce to work, you need a valid license string from Melissa Data. You should have received one in your email from Melissa Data. If you did not receive a license string from Melissa Data please contact us.
2. Enter your License String. Make sure to click Save Settings once you are done.
Modify your Contact Page Layout
To easily utilize Listware for Salesforce, you can add a button to your contact pages to quickly verify your data.
1. Select Page Layouts under Build > Customize > Contacts.
Edit the Contact Layout
2. Select Edit for the Contact Layout.
Add a Button
3. Select Buttons in the left column. 4. Choose which button you want. 5. Drag and drop your desired button to the Custom Buttons section.
Add in Express Entry Form
To set up an Express Entry Form:
1. Go to setup. Select Buttons, Links, and Actions under Build > Customize > Contacts.
Edit New Contact
2. Click Edit next to the NewContact.
3. Set the override properties. Select the Visualforce Page radio button and select the MD_expressEntry field in the drop-down menu.
If you go to create a new contact, this is what the Express Entry service looks like. Simply use the Freeform field or optionally the Postal Code field.
The same steps apply for leads and account.
To set up the advanced mappings:
1. Click the Advanced Mappings tab.
2. Select the Object Type. If you have no enterprise key, you can only choose the Contact/Lead/Account Object Types.
For advanced mapping to any salesforce object, including custom objects, you need an enterprise key. Contact Melissa Data support for more information.
3. Map your input and output mappings. Then save the mappings.