Choose which action you wish to perform with the Personator component.
- Append Action
- Allows you to enrich your contact records with data returned by the Personator component.
- Verify Action
- Will return the relationships between your different input data pieces. It can show you if your name, address, email, and phone number are correlated.
- Move Action
- Updates the address when a move is found.
Map the input to their respective fields in Personator.
- The first line of street address information. It may also contain secondary address information such as suite and private mailbox numbers.
- The state.
- The postal (ZIP) code.
- This field can contain a full name.
- The telephone number.
These are preset groups for the output fields. Check the checkbox next to the groups/columns that you want to include in your output.
Used to set which piece of information to use as the primary point of reference when appending data.
- (Default) First uses Address, if available, followed by Phone if no Address is available, and lastly Email if neither Address nor Email are available.
- Uses Address as the primary point of reference.
- Uses Phone as the primary point of reference.
- Uses Email as the primary point of reference.
- Default is auto. If on, French language characters will be returned.
- Advanced Address Correction
- AAC uses the Full Name/Company Name input to perform more advanced address correction.
- Preferred City
- Default is off. For every city in the United States, there is an official name that is preferred by the U.S. Postal Service. There may be one or more unofficial or “vanity” names in use. Normally, Personator Component allows you to verify addresses using known vanity names. If Preferred City is on, the preferred city name will be substituted for all vanity names when it verifies an address.
- Name Hint
- If necessary, statistical logic will be employed to determine name order, with no bias toward either name order.
- Definitely Full
- Name will always be treated as normal name order, regardless of formatting or punctuation.
- Very Likely Full
- Name will be treated as normal name order unless inverse order is clearly indicated by formatting or punctuation.
- Probably Full
- If necessary, statistical logic will be employed to determine name order, with a bias toward normal name order.
- Probably Inverse
- If necessary, statistical logic will be employed to determine name order, with a bias toward inverse name order.
- Very Likely Inverse
- Name will be treated as inverse name order unless normal order is clearly indicated by formatting or punctuation.
- Definitely Inverse
- Name will always be treated as inverse name order, regardless of formatting or punctuation.
- Mixed First Name
- Name field is expected to only contain prefixes, first, and middle names.
- Mixed Last Name
- Name field is expected to only contain last names and suffixes.
- Middle Name Logic
- Determines the handling of middle names.
- Parse Logic
- Middle names that are typically last names are considered to be part of a hyphenated last name.
- Hypenated Last
- The middle word is assumed to be part of the last name. For Example: "Matthew Edward Jones" is treated as "Matthew Edward-Jones."
- Middle Name
- The middle word is assumed to be a middle name. For example: "Matthew Svensson Jones." "Svensson" would be considered a middle name instead of part of the last name.
- Salutation Format
- Sets the salutation format for the response.
- Mr. Smith
- First Last
- John Smith
- Gender Population
- Sets the gender balance of the source data, either predominantly Male, Female, or Mixed (evenly split).
- Gender Aggression
- Sets how aggressive genderization is for neutral first names, either Neutral, Conservative, or Aggressive.
- Correct First Name
- If checked, allows common spelling corrections for the First Name field.
- Standardize Company Name
- If checked, the Company Name field will be returned with standard abbreviation, capitalization, and punctuation rules applied.
- Phone Format
- Choose one of six different available phone formats:
- (800) 800-6245: (Default) Parenthesis with dash.
- (800) 800 6245: Parenthesis with space.
- 800 800 6245: Spaces.
- 800-800-6245: Dashes.
- 800.800.6245: Periods.
- 8008006245: No space.
- Database Lookup
- If checked, verification of domain names will be attempted using a database of valid domains.
- Standardize Casing
- If checked, all letters in the Email field will be changed to lower case before any checking occurs.
- Correct Syntax
- If checked, the syntax of the Email field will be corrected.
- Update Domain
- If checked, determines whether the domain name is out of date and updates it.