← Unison by Melissa
|Unison by Melissa Navigation
Software Rollback Instructions
In some situations a Unison version upgrade can cause an unsuccessful upgrade, requiring starting from a previous version to fix. If this occurs, you can follow the steps below to rollback to a previous version of Unison you initially installed in your system.
Steps to Rollback Unison Version:
- Navigate (
cd) to the rollback directory (
- Copy the files from the version you want to rollback to into the current file locations.
cp .config.1.2.18 /usr/local/melissa/work
cp docker-compose.yml.1.2.18 /usr/local/melissa/work/unisonMultiTemplate/docker-compose.yml
cp docker-compose.base.yml.1.2.18 /usr/local/melissa/work/unisonMultiTemplate/docker-compose.base.yml
- Navigate to the work directory (
- Load the environmental variables necessary to deploy the stack.
for v in $(cat .config); do export $v ;done
- Navigate to the stack deployment config directory.
- Make sure the old stack is torn down.
docker stack rm unison
docker container ls
(This should show nothing listed.)
- Log in to the server you are rolling back.
docker login -u unison -p 9YJxcRTM1yRgz0xJagTw ucr.melissadata.net
- Deploy the stack.
docker stack deploy -c docker-compose.yml --with-registry-auth unison
- Ensure the stack has come up
docker service ls
(All should show 1/1 or 3/3, etc.)