Unison:Software Update Instructions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Whenever there is a new version of Unison software available, follow the steps below to upgrade Unison to a new version.
- Download the latest version of Unison into a directory of your choice. In this example we're using our home directory. Use the command
wgetto get a download link from the command line.
- Extract the
tar.gzfile into its directory (
tar zxvf unison_global-1.2.23.tar.gz
- Navigate to the Unison directory.
- Run the
- Wait for the install to complete (this can take a while).
- You will know it's done when it displays a message like this:
- Check to see if all services are up and running.
docker service ls
- Once you've ensured all services are working, then the Unison app has been updated! You can verify this by checking the Version Info in the About section. The version number displayed here should match the version number on the file you downloaded.