Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released June 2007
- Integrated into the Melissa Data product line
- Existing processing issues are not addressed in this version update
Released September 2003
- Fixed a problem with program hanging on the splash screen for Windows XP.
Released September 2001
- "Mr. John Smith" would upper case to "Mr. JOHN SMITH". Fixed.
- Program would sometimes crash if /L or /P switches were used.
- Company Table: Fax shouldn't expand to "Facsimile" (we aren't in the 60's any more).
- Added "Eds", "Note", and "Toy" to 4 letter word table.
- Added 600+ entries to the company tables. Many were acronym combinations (such as "LNB Bancorp") that would case properly as long as the user didn't monkey with the 4 letter word table (we're just playing it safe here). New companies on Nasdaq and the NYSE were also added - not a single dot-com! In fact, several companies actually dropped the ".com" from their name.
- When abbreviating, punctuation was sometimes getting stripped when it wasn't supposed to.
- Size 20 numeric fields were causing problems for the ASCII exporter.
Released March 2001
- Fixed crash in ASCII importer when using the structure of an existing file or appending into an existing file.
- Adding punctuation could result in a truncation as this type of expansion was not getting checked against the field's size.
- Added entries like "OBRIEN" to Last Name table - expanding or casing to the corrected entry "O'Brien".
- Tools | Browse: Added ability to sort by up to four fields. This sort is generally faster than sorting by a dBase expression.
- Tools | Browse: Added ability to search based on a dBase expression for more concise searches.
- Tools | Browse: Added "All Fields" to the Search and Replace dialog.
Released February 2001
- Fixed bug in expansion logic: expanding “&101 Main Street” would result in a crash.
Released December 2000
- Initial Release