Listware for Excel:SmartMover:Processing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SmartMover NCOA Navigation|
|← US & Canada|
Processing will display the progress of your data cleansing.
- The number of records whose address was verified.
- The number of records whose address could not be verified.
- The number of records where the minimum input for Change of Address was not met.
- The minimum input requirements are:
- [FullName] OR [Company] OR [FirstName and LastName]
- [Address1 OR Address2] AND [City/State] OR [Address1 OR Address2] AND [Zip]
- The number of records whose address has been corrected.
- NCOA Report
- Click this button to view (and then optionally print) the NCOA Summary Report.
- This report will contain your PAF information, the name of the list processed, and Change of Addres statistics.
- CASS Report
- Click this button to view (and then optionally print) the 3553 CASS Form.
- This report will contain address correction statistics.
- If you want to restart the data cleansing process (possibly to change some settings, process more records, etc.) click 'Restart'.
- Click 'Close' to close the Listware Add-in. Make sure to save your file before you exit Excel, or you may lose your cleansed data.
Once processing is complete a window will pop-up, displaying the amount of credits your data cleansing process used.