You must first upload the file you want to cleanse and enrich.
Then select the data quality service you want to use.
By default, the File Name, File Size, Header presence, Record Count, and PAF Id are displayed at the top of this page.
Review and Map the Input Columns
- Match the input columns with the correct data type. The service will try to match the columns automatically, but you may need to do some fine tuning.
Presort - Mail Type
Select Options for the type of mail to be sorted.
Post Office of Mailing
- State for the post office of mailing.
- City for the post office of mailing.
- Post Office(s)
- Name of the Post Office.
Mail Processing Type
- Set the mail processing type to non-machinable if the mail pieces must be processed manually because of their size, shape, content, or address legibility.
- Marketing Mail
- Set the mail class to marketing mail. Marketing mailings are impersonal messages or promotional pieces.
- First Class Mail
- Set the mail class to first class. First Class mailings are bills, personal letters, or business transactions.
Mail Piece Type
- Set the mail piece type to letter.
- Set the mail piece type to flat.
Sample Size and Weight
- Number of pieces in sample
- Number of pieces in the sample.
- Thickness of sample in Inches
- Thickness of the sample in inches.
- The Per piece in Inches will be automatically calculated.
- Weight of sample in Oz
- Weight of the sample in ounces.
- The Per piece in Oz will be automatically calculated.
- Length in Inches
- Length of a single piece in inches.
- Height in Inches
- Height of a single piece in inches.
- Aspect ratio
- Aspect ratio of the piece, the length divided by the height. This is automatically calculated.
- Mailing Date
- Date the mail is taken to the post office.
Presort - Mailer
- To run a sample test, check here
- Checking this enables a sample run for you to see what the Presort output will look like.
Please select an option below
- Select the option that matches who is doing the mailing and with what permit.
Option Doing the Mailing for yourself - Permit Holder Mailing for someone else using your Permit - Permit Holder + Mail Owner Mailing for someone else using their Permit - Permit Holder + Mailing Agent Mailing for someone else using a 3rd Party's Permit - Permit Holder + Mail Owner + Mailing Agent
Permit Holder Information
- Mailer ID
- Permit Holder's Mail ID. Part of the intelligent mail barcode.
- Customer ID
- Permit Holder's Customer ID. Used in Mail.dat files to identify the permit holder.
- Centralized Account Process System (CAPS) number to be printed on the postage statement. An electronic postage payment system.
- Agency Code
- Permit holder agency code, if any.
- Sequence No.
- Sets the mailings sequence number if using multiple mailings. Ex: (1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc.)
- Permit Number
- Unique number to identify the mailer to the USPS. Separate from the Mailer ID used in the IMB system. Usually for Bulk Permits.
- Federal Code
- Federal agency code. If you are not a federal agency, do not use this.
- Rate Type
- Check if the rate is non-profit.
Search for Permit Holder's address
- You can search for the permit holder's address. If you find it, click on it to auto-populate the fields below.
- Street address of the permit holder.
- City of the permit holder.
- State of the permit holder.
- ZIP code of the permit holder.
- Name of the permit holder.
- Company of the permit holder.
- Phone number of the permit holder.
- Email address of the permit holder.
Presort - Reports
Enter Reporting Options
- License Code
- License code for Mail.dat. This code is issued by the IDE Alliance.
- Doc Sender ID
- CRID of the document sender. This is the USPS ID.
- Contact Name
- License holder contact name.
- License holder phone number.
- License holder email address.
Move Method Options
- Move Method
- Move method used to update move (Change-of-address) information.
Option NCOALink None Alt Method Multiple N/A Alternative Address Ancillary Service ACS One Code ACS
- CASS Date
- Date when the current list was subjected to address verification. MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Address Correction Options
- Address correction options for the mailing.
- With IMB
- Check to enable the intelligent mail barcode with trace options.
- Without IMB
- Check to disable the intelligent mail barcode with trace options.
Presort - Sorting Options
- Any mailings not selected will not be processed.
- Most common type of bulk mailing. These pieces all have a valid ZIP-+4® and delivery point code. The best rate, aside from the saturation or flat mailings. Requiers a barcode.
- Enhanced Carrier Route
- Finest level of sorting for Marketing Mail. Only cheapest if doing a saturation mailling or mailing flat pieces.
- For all pieces that you want to mail but are not validated. Least likely to get delivered of the mailings.
- Residual Mailing
- Mail pieces that do not quality for any sortation discounts.
Select Postage Type
- Select your postage type
- Metered Mail
- Printed postage on your mail pieces using a postage meter product.
- Permit Imprint
- Most popular method paying for postage. Postage information is printed on the upper-right corner of the mail piece.
- Pre-Canceled Stamp
- Special stamps in small denominations for Presorted First-Class Mail and USPS Marketing Mail mailings.
Tray & Sack Label Options
- Draw Border
- Print a border on the tag.
- Container Number
- Print the container number on the tag.
- Container Size
- Print the container size on the tag.
- Number of Pieces
- Print the number of pieces on the tag.
- Additional Information
- Print additional information on the tag.
Presort - Review
This section displays your selected options and columns.
Create Job Name
- Check for Duplicated based on --Select Matchcode--
- Select a matchcode to check for duplicates.
Create Job Name
- You must also create a name for the job.
Once we have processed your job, you may access a summary report of the job. This will show you the record counts and credit costs.