The input tab configures the fields that will be used for the Personator Component. Existing field names can be selected using the drop-down boxes. New field names can be created by typing the name into the box.
- Apply Free Form
- Check this option to use the Free Form input.
Input Free Form
- Free Form
- Enter the whole address as one line, and the Personator component will attempt to identify, parse, and reorganize the input data.
Input Name Fields
- Company Name
- The company associated with the name/address.
If parsed First and Last Names are present, Fullname will not be used to verify a record.
- Full Name
- This field can contain a full name. We will parse and check Names only if the First Name and Last Name fields are left blank.
- First Name
- The given (First) name. Used for verifying a contact Name against other contact input data types (Address, Phone, etc.).
- Last Name
- The family (Last) name. Used for verifying a contact Name against other contact input data types (Address, Phone, etc.).
Input Phone/Email Fields
- The telephone number.
- The email address.
Input Address Fields
- Address Line 1
- The first line of street address information. It may also contain secondary address information such as suite and private mailbox numbers.
- Address Line 2
- The second line of street address information, if any.
- The city.
- The state.
- The postal (ZIP) code.
- The country. Personator currently supports the U.S. and Canada.