Specify an output file that the profiler will use to store its results. If you don't specify a path, a temporary file will be created.
Output File Storage
- Output File
- Select a name and location for your target output file.
- You can check the option below output file to automatically append the current date/time to the file name specified above.
If Output File Exists
You can choose what happens if the output file already exists when the components is ready to write to the file:
- Append new data to the existing file. (This file must already exist at run time.)
- Overwrite the existing file. (The previous processing results will be deleted.)
- Cancel processing. (An error will be reported.)
For a detailed list of the output pins used by the Profiler component, see Profiler Output Pins.