Phone Verifier:Build History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released February 2010
- The WebSmart Phone Verifier will verify the validity of a given phone number up to the 10 digit level and parses out its individual components: Area Code, Prefix, Suffix, and Extension.
- WebSmart PhoneCheck will also append additional information tied to a given phone number such as: City, County Information, Latitude, Longitude, and TimeZone.
- Additionally, the service also specifies if a phone number is a Cell, Land Line or VOIP, and if it is a Business, Residential or SOHO (Small Office or Home Office)
Data Quality Web Service Version 2
Released March 2008
- New Features
- DQWS Version 2 is the new and improved implementation of our Web Based Solutions.
- The Services for the new DQWS are now separated into each of its own interfaces. The following web services are currently available: