Maximum Records Per Request
- What's the maximum number of records that the user can get per request?
The Maximum number of records returned by the service is 100. Setting a higher number (Or no number at all) in the request MaxRecords field will not change this limit.
- What's the maximum distance allowed?
The Maximum is 10 miles regardless whether the user specifies a higher number in the MaxDistance field, or doesn't specify anything at all.
- What fields are mandatory in the request?
The mandatory fields are CustomerID, Latitude and Longitude. MaxRecords and MaxDistance are optional. If They are not specified, the default value for MaxRecords is 100 records, and for MaxDistance it's 10 miles.
Supported Lat/Long Formats
- What Lat/Long formats does the service accept?
The service accepts only the decimal representation of the Lat and Long.
Formats such as:
116°14'28.86"W or -116 14 28.86 will not be accepted. East/West, Minutes/Seconds formats will have to be converted by the user prior calling the service.
Percentage of Accuracy
- Is there a percentage to the accuracy of the results returned?
The Distance returned (in miles) between the input and the output point will serve as an indicator of accuracy. A distance of zero means an exact match was returned.