Difference between revisions of "SSIS:System Requirements"
Latest revision as of 23:52, 10 August 2022
The Data Quality Components for SSIS are 32/64 bit tools available for Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7/8/10 and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/R2 (Depreciated) - 2012 & 2014 (Supported).
- There is a known issue with Windows 10 with SQL2012 + VS2010, if you have data viewer enabled it will hang the process. This issue happens regardless if our components are used or not, so it is likely a Windows issue. However, we are currently still investigating this issue.
- 64-Bit Windows 7 or newer
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or newer
- 6 GB hard-disk space for Web Service update
- 30 GB hard-disk space for On Premise data
- 4 GB RAM
- 64-Bit Windows 10 or newer
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or newer
- 8 GB hard-disk space for Web Service update
- 40 GB hard-disk space for On Premise data
- 8 GB RAM
What Versions of SQL Server/Visual Studio Is Your Components Supported in?
Melissa Data currently supports SQL Server versions 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2019. We also provide components for SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2010 as part of the SSIS Installation, however, they are no longer supported.
Certain Microsoft SQL Server version are officially supported by specific Microsoft Visual Studio versions for our components. BusinessCoder and future new component will only be offered in SSIS 2010 and newer.
Melissa's SSIS components must be installed to the same drive as the SQL Server Integration Services instance.
You can verify the location of SQL Server Integration Services by using the Windows Search Bar and entering "
Services.msc". In the Services menu, scroll down until you see "SQL Server Integration Services XX.X". Then right click on the entry and select Properties. In the General tab, locate the Path to executable directory. For example: "
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\MsDtsSrvr.exe"
In this case, SQL Server Integration Services is installed to the C: drive, so a regular installation is needed.
If the path to executable shows other than a C: drive, you will need to install Melissa's SSIS components using the SSIS Install Other than C: drive instructions.
SSIS Install Other than C: drive Instructions: FAQ:SSIS:Install Other Than C: Drive
Officially Supported by Melissa
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 - Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2019 – Select SQL Server Data Tools from the Data Storage and Processing section – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ssdt/download-sql-server-data-tools-ssdt?view=sql-server-ver15
- SQL Server Integration Services Projects – https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=SSIS.SqlServerIntegrationServicesProjects
- Can also be installed from Visual Studio 2019 Tools > Extension and Updates Section.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 - Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2017 - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ssdt/download-sql-server-data-tools-ssdt?view=sql-server-2017#ssdt-for-vs-2017-standalone-installer
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 - Enterprise Edition and RC2 - Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2015 (14.0.61021.0) - https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/mt186501.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 - Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2010 - Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 - Deprecated
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 - Deprecated