Listware for Excel:Global:Input Columns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Global Check and Verify Navigation|
|← Listware for Excel Overview|
Specify the input columns you want to process by selecting them in the drop-down menus.
The following input columns are available:
- Specify the column that contains company and/or organization names.
- Address Line 1 - Address Line 8
- Specify the column(s) that contain address information.
- Dbl-Dep Locality
- Double-Dependent Locality. An area or village (e.g. UK) within a Dependent Locality required to identify an address.
- Dep Locality
- Dependent Locality. A district, area, or neighborhood (e.g. Turkey) within a Locality required to identify an address.
- A city (e.g. US), town, or municipality (e.g. Canada) that is the most common population center element within an Administrative Area.
- Sub-Admin Area
- A county (e.g. US) or region larger than the Locality but smaller than the Administrative Area.
- Admin Area
- A state (e.g. US), province (e.g. Canada) or canton (e.g. Switzerland) contained within a Country.
- Postal Code
- The postal code or ZIP code (e.g. US) for the input address.
- Sub-Natl Area
- Sub-National Area. Not commonly used. An arbitrary region smaller than a Country but larger than an Administrative Area.
- Country name or code of the input address.