Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Only numeric characters will be compared.
- This algorithm only compares numeric values. All characters and strings will be discarded.
- Returns a match if the values’ numeric characters match exactly.
Example Matchcode Component
STRING1 STRING2 RESULT 34-678 Core 34-678 Reactor Match Apco Oil Lube 170 Apco Oil Lube 230 Unique 12345 12345 Match 2468 1357 Unique
|More Matches||Greater Accuracy|
- Hybrid Deduper, where a single incoming record can quickly be evaluated independently against each record in an existing large master database.
Not Recommended For
- Gather/scatter, survivorship, or record consolidation of sensitive data.
- Quantifiable data or records with proprietary keywords not associated in our knowledgebase tables.
Do Not Use With
- UTF-8 data. This algorithm was ported to MatchUp with the assumption that a character equals one byte, and therefore results may not be accurate if the data contains multi-byte characters.